AN EXCITING SYSTEM FOR THE USE OF COLORED "GLASS"
In the LIGHTGLASS system, multiple colored acrylic segments are inserted between the two panes of an insulating glass unit. The acrylic elements have been precisely cut out by the means of a laser for a perfect fit like in a jigsaw puzzle. A proprietary technique insures not only stability of the system, but also prevents any interference due to expansion and contraction of the acrylic elements.
The unique presentation of letters, designs, etc. with various selected acrylic "glass" elements is thus easily possible. The elements between the panes form a precise but flexible fit within each other. This complete unit is highly stable and can not be displaced even during transport and mounting.
Up to now, acrylic glass, although it is light in weight, shatterproof and inexpensive, has found limited use in construction, because it is so easily scratched. Enclosed within a sealed and bonded double glass unit, it remains dust free and protected from scratching.
in exterior settings:
- windows, doors, gates, facades
- business portals
- public facilities like railway stations, airports,
- waiting rooms, stations, stops etc.
- shopping centers, malls, parking garages, multi-storey car parks
- roofings, verandas
- swimming pools
- glass floor
- glass furniture, tabel-boards
- business equipment
- lead systems
- sunshade, protection of birds
- any place, where glass surfaces need to be visible